Amazing. Honestly, I never expected this bailout issue to garner so much opposition. I'm guessing some people oppose it because they regard it as theft by capitalists, and others oppose it because they regard it as oppression by government. Either way, we have been making ourselves heard.
Just the highlights from this CNN.com page suffice:
* Web sites of the House of Representatives are overwhelmed with e-mails
* Administrators implement the "digital version of a traffic cop" to handle the overload
* "This is unprecedented," says a House spokesman
* Overload began Sunday as legislators said bailout agreement was posted online
Good job speaking out, America!
* This refers to a Denial Of Service attack. My point is not to praise this practice, but rather the volume of our activism.