Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunlit Belmar Grass

Today I took a day off work and went skiing at Loveland, where conditions where spring-like, and when I got back to Denver it was in the 60s and sunny. I just wanted to go for a walk and enjoy a bit of warm sun.

These photos were taken at Belmar Park in Lakewood, CO, which is a large suburban park with Kountze Lake in the middle and gently rolling grassland and light woods around the outside. Somehow I always find something of interest here; it's a great place to walk or run. In this case the low, warm sun was beaming across the grassy hills, and lighting the tops of the grass.



The sun went down behind the mountains not five minutes later.

No run today, skiing was enough! I'm beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.