Friday, March 22, 2013

Thursday Clear Creek Run

Hard to believe I can shoot so many photos on a suburban run along a developed river path. But I avoid the paths for spaces that if not wild, are at least more wild. And the sun and sky is always above us.







How can I convey the sensation of running under a dome of cobalt-colored sky? It's like I'm in a snow globe, but with a few tiny stars instead of swirling snow.



An unidentified creature bounds through the marsh reeds to get away from me. I have no idea if it's a deer or coyote.



Distance was 7.33 miles, time 1:38 (moving 1:19), elevation gain/loss 145 feet, avg. pace 13:20 (moving 10:47), and best pace 8:00.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great! I love that a metropolis like Denver has pockets of peace and quiet where you can lose yourself if you want to.

    They're probably a little snow-covered now though. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.