Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Salida Street Run

I was contemplating a run on the way to Salida on Saturday, but the day basically disintegrated, partly involving me thinking my wallet was missing and re-tracing many miles. Turns out I had absent-mindedly tossed it into a dark gym bag full of dark stuff at a rest stop. That was all. Ugh.


So, I ran in town after I got in. Dark streets, nothing exciting. Salida has streets like Denver, in that some of them are at 45 degrees to others, and it's easy to get turned around. Thankfully there's a big lighted "S" on the hillside.

Distance was 4.82 miles, time 57:56 (moving 54:22), elevation gain/loss 151 feet, avg. pace 12:01 (moving 11:16), and best pace 7:42.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.