Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Walker Ranch Loop x 1 Run

On Sunday I didn't have time to do much, but wanted to run in the mountains, so I used the southern trailheads of Walker Ranch a few miles off of Highway 72. If I'd had more time, I might have done two laps.








Distance was 8.14 miles, time 1:50 (moving 1:33), elevation gain/loss 1,636 feet, avg. pace 13:35 (moving 11:30), and best pace 7:04.

My time for this run was within a minute of my last one, although it was 3/10 mile longer because I ran back to my car for something. Still, some crazy consistency.

2 comments:

  1. Funny - was just there with Lucho earlier that AM. This is one of the best trails in the foothills. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GZ - I agree. Simply great terrain. Feels like more vertical than the numbers indicate.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.