Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Clear Creek Run

It was about 15 degrees, cloudy with flurries on Tuesday. Frickin' cold without the usual CO sunshine. And I forgot my tights, but then again my legs are never really cold, it's usually the hands and face.

But I have to admit, you can push the envelope in terms of what clothing you wear in cold weather; after 25 minutes, I was pretty comfy except for the wind in my face. I finally broke down and grabbed the Buff from the car to wear as a mask...


Distance was 4.26 miles, time 49:36 (moving 45:00), elevation gain/loss 42 feet, avg. pace 11:39 (moving 10:34), and best pace 7:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.