Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Pence/O'Fallon Parks Run

My work week was intense and did not allow for much time to run: five days without, more than I've had in a long time. Unlike more intense running folks, I am content to let the running fall where it may. And "may" turned out to be six days later, on the weekend.

This view is from the top of the Independence Mountain trail from the Pence Park lot:



Then I headed over to O'Fallon Park on the Meadow Loop:



But weather intervened. By the time I got back to my car, I was soaking wet and thunder was getting closer. Still, even a short run in the hills is time well spent.


Distance was 5.29 miles, time 1:42 (moving 1:32), elevation gain/loss 1,393 feet, avg. pace 19:19 (moving 17:31), and best pace 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.