Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday Clear Creek Path Run

Work has been intense so I needed to get out, even if it was only for a few miles. Moderate weather and clear skies made it easy to get out on the Clear Creek path on the way home. Bear in mind this is next to interstates and the giant Coors Brewing plant, but it's still a getaway of sorts.



Near Coors. There are hops vines all along this trail. Occasionally I stop and crush some flowers just to smell them. Some were brown and withered this year, and I hope it's not because someone is spraying them, because if I ever home brew, I'll come over here to get some free fresh hops.


Distance was 3.18 miles, time 36:55 (moving 35:42), elevation gain/loss 77 feet, avg. pace 11:37 (moving 11:15), and best pace 8:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments civil and refrain from personal attacks, which will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Spam will be deleted. Don't even try.